Showing all 2 results
Gomaco GT-3600 Slipform Paver
GOMACO’s GT-3600 is one of the most versatile, dependable, and high-production curb and gutter machines with job-proven results throughout the world. The machine is designed with state-of-the-art technology and numerous standard features.
The three-track GT-3600 is a multi-application trimmer/slipform paver. Applications for this machine include curb and gutter, tight radii, cul-de-sacs, safety barriers, bridge parapets, sidewalks, recreational paths, and flat slabs up to 10 feet (3 m) wide. The GT-3600 features GOMACO’s patented simultaneous trim/pour concept. The unique design, multiple sensors, and GOMACO’s G+ control system allow the GT-3600 to automatically slipform a tight radius with ease.
A major consideration in the design is quick and easy job-to-job mobility. The GOMACO GT-3600 is carefully designed with safety features to give years of safe and dependable service. For operator and crew safety, there are emergency stop buttons located on the operator’s console and at strategic points around the machine. Other safety features include track guards, warning decals, an operator’s manual, and a safety manual. GOMACO machines are also designed to provide safety with the machine operator having maximum visibility over the entire paving operation.
Next Generation Three-Track Commander III
• The Commander III is the best selling multi-purpose machine of all time. Voted Roads & Bridges magazine’s Contractor’s Choice for both paving and curb and gutter every year.
• The third generation of the Commander III is all about vision, safety, performance, and the operator.
• Tier 4 Engine: The Commander III’s frame was redesigned for the new Tier 4 engine and cooling package. The engine and cooling package is now reversed for better operator visibility, quieter operation, and to provide air intake to the radiator while avoiding the concrete loading from a front-facing design. The redesigned engine shroud also allows for easy access to service and fill points.
• Quiet and Efficient: G+® controls the hydraulic fan which adapts the cooling based on the job-site conditions for quiet and efficient operation.
• Improved fuel efficiency with power-optimized engine and load-sensed hydraulic circuits. An increased fuel capacity of up to 88 gallons (333 L) allows for an uninterrupted day of paving.
• The pivoting operator’s console is a bout visibility and hands-on control. Operators can position the console for better visibility of travel during different applications.
• The vibrator circuits control panel is relocated for easy access and easy-reach control.
• Operator Comfort: The Commander III features an isolated platform which reduces vibration for operator comfort all day.
• Equipped with G+ ConnectTM for simple connections to 3D guidance or GOMACO’s complete library of sensors for steering and grade.
• Easy push-button steering set up with “smart” cylinders. This allows you to set track steering and parameters.
• Features All-Track Steering (ATS) for loading, job-site mobility, and to set the machine to line quickly.
• Features All-Track Positioning (ATP) giving the contractor more options for dealing with obstacles, job-site logistics, and various applications.
• Telematics is available with G+ for remote engine and machine monitoring.
• An on-board camera for visibility is available. The camera feeds full color video to the G+ control screen. This allows the operator to survey designated areas for the slipforming process.
• The Commander III is the choice for various applications such as monolithic sidewalk, curb and gutter, barrier, slotted drains, roll-over curb, parapet, and paving widths up to 20 feet (6.1 m) wide.