- GOMACO’s high-production, truss-mounted screed, for paving of bridge decks, flat slabs, and concrete floors.
- The revolutionary high-production screed has an auger, finishing cylinder, and trailing screed in series to finish the concrete in one pass
- The 5.7 foot (1.74 m) long auger can advance as much as four feet (1.22 m) in a single pass.
- The C-450 and high-production screed can be controlled by a touchscreen on ground level. With the operator being at ground level, they can view exactly what the machine and high-production screed is producing so they can control how far to advance it or what changes need made during the paving process.
Introducing the revolutionary high-production, truss-mounted screed, for paving of bridge decks, flat slabs, and concrete floors.
- The new GOMACO screed can advance as much as four feet (1.22 m) in a single pass to drastically reduce your finishing time, providing savings in your concrete delivery cost and total project labor.
- The leading auger is 5.7 feet (1.74 m) long and provides high-production strike-off action and reduces the number of puddlers you need out in front for the project.
- The five foot (1.52 m) long finishing cylinder compacts and finishes the concrete in a single pass.
- The six foot (1.83 m) trailing screed provides the final finish to the surface with a unique GOMACO-designed vibratory system.
- The GOMACO high-production screed with a patent pending design for tilt and skew is mounted to our C-450 truss system.
- This is instrumental in the optional 3D package available for the high-production screed to finish to a 3D model design.
- The new screed system now allows you to economically finish city streets, concrete floors, bridge decks, tunnels, and canals at widths up to 104 feet (31.7 m).
- GOMACO was founded to manufacture bridge deck finishing equipment and continues to be “Dedicated to Concrete – Dedicated to You” and continues the work to advance bridge deck and flat slab technology.