The SB-2500e/ex Shuttle Buggy® material transfer vehicle (MTV) can store and transfer hot-mixed asphalt material from a truck to a paver for continuous paving. A patented anti-segregation auger remixes materials just before they are delivered to the asphalt paver. The 25-ton surge capacity of the Shuttle Buggy® MTV allows trucks to unload material immediately and return to the asphalt plant. Optional windrow pickup head is available. The SB-2500e/ex is powered by a 300 hp Cummins® QSL 9 Engine.
Weight and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: Lbs (kg) 77,240 (35,380)
- Operating Length: Inches (m) 661 (16.8)
- Shipping Width: Inches (m) 117 (2.99)
- Shipping height: Inches (m) 144 (3.7)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: Gal (liters) 80 (303)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Gal (liters) 150 (568)