The MTV-1000 material transfer vehicle, like the Shuttle Buggy® models, is capable of transferring while reblending paving material to allow for continuous in-line paving. The patented, offset gravity transfer provides reblending of asphalt materials just before they are delivered to the paver, eliminating truck-end segregation. With an optional windrow attachment, the MTV-1000D can pick up material from a windrow and transfer it to the paver.
- Shipping Weight: Lbs (kg) 50,500 (22,906)
- Operating Length: Inches (m) 443 (12.2)
- Shipping Width: Inches (m) 126 (3.2)
- Shipping height: Inches (m) 144 (3.7)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: Gal (liters) 100 (378)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Gal (liters) 150 (568)