The main advantage of our SS screens is their ability to handle large loads of material compared to their modest size. The SS screens are often used instead of a slot sizer for removal of natural fines before crushers for separation of material for different crushing stages. It also suits final products of natural gravel. Suitable screening media are rubber, wire and plate elements for the top deck, and wire mesh at the lower deck(s).
Our SF screens incorporate two different screening sections on each deck. This provides a free-fall action in the first section and a more accurate stratification in the second section. The result is a combination of the high capacity associated with free-fall screening and the good separation accuracy known from horizontal screening.
Features and benefits
- Compact size (small foot print, low weight, low dynamic loads) allows light support structure design and easy installation
- Economical to use because of the low power consumption
- High capacity due to the free-fall principle enabling a quick removal of large amounts of fines
- Simple drive system by two unbalanced vibrating motors, no gears
- Easy to encapsulate to protect environment against dust