Our QE341 Mobile Scalper is the most advanced, heavy duty, tracked mobile scalping screen on the market.
We have designed it to handle your most difficult infeed material with a wide hopper opening, aggressive screenbox and oversize conveyor. This also ensures a free flow of material from front to back.
The QE341 Mobile Scalper features a double-plated apron feeder as standard, ensuring it can handle heavy duty scalping applications. The middle and over size conveyors can be hydraulically lowered to feed material into a cone or primary. This revolutionary mobile scalping screen is purpose built for the recycling and quarrying markets. Customer feedback was an integral element in the production of the QE341, and has resulted in a mobile scalping screen that is as user friendly as it is productive.
Applications include screening quarry overburden, blasted rock, landfill mining, C&D waste, aggregates, slag heaps, environmental clean-ups and topsoil/subsoil.
Features and Benefits:
- Operator safety ensured with radio tracking and feeder control as standard
- Uniquely aggressive screenbox with 9mm of throw at over 1000 rpm
- Hydraulic folding maintenance platforms for ease of service and maintenance
- Easy operation through a unique colour-coded control panel with one touch start/stop
- Optimum fuel economy at less than 15 l/hour to lower your operating costs