The Cobra Curbers have oversized hoppers which are compatible with a standard size wheelbarrow or a loader such as the Salsco Side Dump Bucket. 13HP Honda, Electric Start or Pull Start Engines power these units, and it is fully enclosed. Both Cobra Curbers are self-propelled and easy to steer. Hand brake is standard to hold the unit back on steep inclines. Both units have nine wheels for stability, and each set of three wheels are easily adjusted for height to accommodate terrain with vertically mounted front hand cranks.
6″ Cast Auger is standard, and many different molds are available as standard. An optional 4″ cast auger is also available to accomodate 4″ molds. Salsco can even provide you with a custom mold if required.
The Under the Rail Cobra Curber makes laying curb under guard rails simple and efficient.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Easy access to engine controls
- Vertically mounted front hand cranks
- 13 HP Honda Engine, Electric or Pull Start
- Large capacity hopper, 5 3/4 cu. ft.
- Engine fully enclosed
- Routed exhaust assists in clearing work area
- Electronic ignition
- Reversible extrusion
- 7.4 Qt. Fuel tank
- Cast auger
- Self propelled
- 1/2” Steel Plate Auger Housing
- Combination steering/brake control handle
- 2” x 2” x 3/8” Wall, retangular steel frame construction, with cross beams
- Turning radius 3’- 4’
- Standard & custom molds available
- Speeds up to 24 F.P.M.
- Length – 67”, Width – 30”, Height – 35 1/2”
- Weight – Approximately 840 lbs.
- Pointer to follow popline
- Powder coat baked enamel finish (Safety Yellow Std.)