The Powerscreen Powergrid is a high capacity heavy duty mobile scalping and conveying unit. Built to withstand the rigours of handling materials like rock or demolition concrete, this machine can also be used in some topsoil operations. The product design allows the machine to operate in very confined spaces and the high mobility factor eliminates set up time. This means: Drive onto a level site, switch on the machine and produce graded material in less than 5 minutes. Applications: Sand and Gravel, Topsoil, Coal, Crushed stone, Recycling, Demolition.
|Width: (transport)||8′ 1″|
|Length: (transport)||34′ 5″|
|Height: (transport)||11′ 11″|
|Screenunit||2 deck 2 bearing 10′ x 7″|
|Powerunit||Deutz BF4L1011F 74 Hp|
Features & Benefits
- High capacity 600+ TPH, (depending on mesh sizes and material type). Quick set up time typically under 5 minutes.
- Maximum mobility with fifth wheel, jacking legs, road wheels, springs, brakes and mudguards.
- High performance hydraulic system – David Brown pumps, Danfoss motors and Commercial control valves.
- Angle adjustable screenbox
- Optional fully track mobile version.
- Hydraulically folding main conveyor with 3.680m (12′) stockpile.
- Heavy duty wire mesh
- Punch Plate Mesh
- Reduced Belt Speed to feed M709 Stockpiler, c/w transfer box.
- Electric/Hydraulic Drives
- Gabion Stone Conveyor enabling 3rd Product Split.