|Equipment||Sandvik CS440 Hydrocone|
|Maximum Feed Size||450mm / 17 ¾”|
|Engine||C13 Acert 328 kW / 440 hp|
|Transport Length||17.47m / 57' 4″|
|Transport Width||2.95m / 9' 8½”|
|Transport Height||4.0m / 13' 1½”|
|Weight||55,753 kg / 122,914 lbs|
Our QS441 mobile cone crusher comes equipped with the market-leading CS440 gyratory cone on a tracked chassis. The “S” type cone has revolutionized the industry with the capability to accept a feed size up to 90% larger than current standard cones. Our pioneering solution has been designed to maximize your productivity of your primary, or even allow you to run the “S” cone as a primary crusher on gravel applications.
We offer a choice of three concave and four bush settings to control the closed side settings and material gradation. The QS441 offers ultimate flexibility and your project will benefit from large reduction ratios with minimal fines production. It is the ideal solution for crusher run, ballast/drainage stone or material for a tertiary crushing plant
Also within this cone crusher range is the QS331.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressurized cone to prevent dust ingress into the bushes and bearings
- Metal detector providing you with maximum stability and protection from tramp material
- Level sensor to help regulate the feed and to optimize your production, reduction and shape
- Remote camera so the crushing chamber is visible to you from ground level
- Four hydraulic jacking legs to guarantee you work from a level operating platform