|Equipment||Sandvik CJ412 Jaw|
|Feed Opening||1200 x 830 mm / 48″ x 32″|
|Maximum Feed Size||760mm / 30″|
|Engine||D13 315 kW / 422 hp|
|Transport Length||16.58 m / 54' 5″ (Classic)|
|17.92m / 58' 10″ (Trend)|
|Transport Width||3.00 m / 9' 10″|
|Transport Height||3.92 m / 12' 10″|
|Weight||62,500 kg / 137,790 lbs|
Our UJ440i Mobile jaw crusher is your ideal solution for operating in the toughest climatic conditions.
Heavy Duty Mobile Jaw Crusher
We have designed the UJ440i to suit a wide range of different applications. The jaw settings can be adjusted hydraulically and there is a choice of jaw plates to suit the particular needs of your operation.
Available in 2 variants, both are versatile, highly mobile and offer superior rates of production.
- Classic – For crushing rock and gravel
- Trend – For crushing unclean rock and gravel with a lot of fines
Features and Benefits:
- Rubber lined impact zones that reduce wear and your maintenance downtime
- Radio remote control as standard to ensure easy and safe operation
- Automatic feeder control for uninterrupted production
- High reduction and productivity through massive depth of crushing chamber – almost 2m / 78″
- Optional hanging screen available for the production of two product fractions, allowing even greater return of investment
- Available with Cat or Volvo engine to ensure we offer you the best local support