|Equipment||Sandvik CH430 Hydrocone|
|Maximum Feed Size||185mm / 7 ¼”|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW / 350 hp|
|Transport Length||14.56m / 47' 9 ¼”|
|Transport Width||2.80m / 9' 2 ¼”|
|Transport Height||3.40m / 11' 2 ¾”|
|Weight||32,800 kg / 72,312 lbs|
Our QH331 mobile cone crusher has been designed to meet your exacting aggregate product quality demands. It is one of the most flexible cone crushers on the market today and features the use of our pioneering solution, the Sandvik CH430 cone crusher, on a tracked chassis.
With this solution you will benefit from the CSC (cubical shape crushing) techniques we have developed to help you produce material of excellent shape and high quality.
The CH430 cone is at the heart of our QH331. This market leading piece of crushing technology comes equipped with a hydroset system providing you with both safety and setting adjustment functions. The automatic setting regulation system will not only optimize production for you but will also keep track of liner wear to minimize interruptions and downtime.
The QH331 is a versatile and highly productive unit. The cone comes with a choice of six different crushing chambers and a variety of bush settings. The QH331 is also a very efficient solution powered by a 261kW / 350hp engine and a fuel efficient direct drive system to ensure you receive maximum production capacity from maximum power transfer.
Also within this cone crusher range is the QH441.
Features and Benefits:
- Remote camera so the crushing chamber is visible to you from ground level
- Pressurized cone to prevent dust ingress into the bushes and bearings
- Caterpillar engine with easy access to the engine compartment for serviceability
- Level sensor to help regulate the feed and to optimize your production, reduction and shape
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation