- Reduced drop height maintains tight clearance between conveyor and vessel.
- Mobility combined with telescopic technology allows users to fill multiple hatches from one feed point.
- Maintaining a single feed point reduces constant relocation, speeding the loading process.
- In addition, the conveyor's luffing action allows it to adjust to tides and diverse ship sizes.
- At rates up to 5,000 tons per hour, we manufacture the highest capacity radial telescopic conveyor.
- This versatile machine performs numerous functions including loading, unloading and stockpiling.
20 In stock
|Pulley Centers (Extended)||175′ – 8″|
|Pulley Centers (Retracted)||145′ – 0″|
|Conveyor Ground Length (Raised/Extended)||164′ – 10″|
|Conveyor Ground Length (Lowered/Retracted)||141′ – 3″|
|Ground to Pulley Center Height (Raised/Extended)||63′ – 0″|
|Ground to Pulley Center Height (Lowered)||26′ – 0″|
|Tail Pulley to Axle||75′ – 3″|
|Belt Speed||400 FPM|
|Max Tons Per Hour||500 TPH|