|Equipment||Single toggle C12 jaw crusher|
|Feed Opening||1200 x 750 mm / 47″ x 29″|
|Optimum Feed Size||650 mm / 25″ 6'|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW / 350 hp
D11 Volvo 265 kW / 355 hp
|Transport Length||14.05 m / 46' 1 ¼”|
|Transport Width||2.86 m / 9' 4 ½”|
|Transport Height||3.45 m / 11' 3 ⅝”|
|Weight||45,233 kg / 99,722 lbs|
The QJ341 Mobile jaw crusher is the flagship of the range and one of the best selling track mounted jaw crushers in the world today.
The largest in the Sandvik Premium range of jaw crushers, the QJ341 Mobile jaw crusher features a massive 1200 x 750mm (47 x 29″) jaw opening designed to tackle the most difficult applications. It has been designed to meet the needs of the operator seeking a high performance mobile jaw crusher which is both reliable and durable. With a large feed opening and unique high crushing speed it is capable of delivering high outputs with excellent reduction ratios.
The powerful jaw crusher is capable of handling the most challenging of quarry applications but equally capable in the recycling segment with its large under-belt clearances and is equipped with a hydraulic raise and lower facility on the main conveyor as standard.
Features and Benefits:
- Hydraulically adjustable jaw setting to maximise your output
- Reverse crushing action to crush sticky material or relieve blockages
- Hydraulic drive enabling the crusher to start under load, minimising downtime
- Jaw level sensor available to control feed rate with minimal intervention
- Raise/lower facility on the main conveyor, ideal for your recycling operations