|Equipment||Single toggle C10 jaw crusher|
|Feed Opening||1000 x 650 mm / 40″ x 26″|
|Optimum Feed Size||520 mm / 21″|
|Engine||C7.1 Acert 168 kW / 225 hp|
|Transport Length||13.90 m / 45' 7 ⅜”|
|Transport Width||2.64 m / 8' 7 ⅞”|
|Transport Height||3.22 m / 10' 6 ⅝”|
|Weight||32,568 kg / 71,800 lbs|
Our QJ241 Mobile jaw crusher is ideal for your smaller operations delivering maximum productivity with low operating costs. It is the most compact jaw crusher from our world leading series.
The QJ241 utilizes a substantial 1000 x 650mm / 40 x 26″ jaw, powered by a highly economical 168kW / 225hp engine. Simply, the QJ241 brings you an ideal balance of size and performance. The QJ241 Jaw crusher is the ideal solution for recycling sites yet equally productive for your hard rock applications. Fitted with a raise and lower facility on the main conveyor, the QJ241 provides a greater discharge height and increased clearance for rebar discharge.
Features and Benefits:
- Hydraulically adjustable jaw setting to maximise your output
- Reverse crushing action to crush sticky material or relieve blockages
- Hydraulic drive enabling the crusher to start under load, minimising downtime
- Jaw level sensor available to control feed rate with minimal intervention
- Raise/lower facility on the main conveyor, ideal for your recycling operations