|Equipment||Sandvik CH440 Hydrocone|
|Maximum Feed Size||215 mm / 8 ½”|
|Engine||C13 Acert 328 kW / 440 hp|
|Transport Length||17.21m / 56' 5 ⅝”|
|Transport Width||2.95m / 9' 8 ½”|
|Transport Height||3.80m / 12' 5 ½”|
|Weight||50,488 kg / 111,307 lbs|
Our innovative QH441 cone crusher will provide you with uninterrupted productivity and requires minimal operator intervention.
With this unit you can get moving on your project quicker and maximise your return on investment. We are utilising the latest technology to ensure the QH441 is engineered for ease of mobility and rapid set-up time.
Featuring our world-leading CH440 Hydrocone, this model has proven itself on thousands of projects worldwide and is the ultimate solution for your crushing needs.
Our cone comes with a wide choice of concaves and eccentric bush settings offering you ultimate flexibility. Our QH331 is one of the most versatile tracked cones on the market.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressurised cone to prevent dust ingress into the bushes and bearing
- Level sensor to help regulate the feed and to optimise your production, reduction and shape
- Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners, minimising your downtime and costs
- Remote camera so the crushing chamber is visible to you from ground level
- Four hydraulic jacking legs for stability and to provide you with a level operating platform