|Hole diameter||102 – 140 – 178 mm / 4 – 7“|
|Drill rod / tube diameter||LT90 25 m, GT60 33 m
51, 60, 87 mm / 2”, 2 3/8”, 3½”
|Engine||Caterpillar C11, 261 kW (350 hp) / 1 800 rpm (Tier3)
Caterpillar C9.3B, 280 kW (375 hp) / 1 800 rpm (Stage V)
|Flushing air capacity||14 m³ / min, 490 cfm
|Certificate||ROPS and FOPS|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||11,1500 x 2,500 x 3,340 mm|
|Weight||23 000 kg|
The Pantera™ DP1600i is intelligent, self-propelled, self-contained, crawler based surface drilling rig equipped with a cabin and a rod changer.
Pantera™ DP1600i with practical intelligence fits perfectly for production drilling in large quarries or open pit mines and construction work sites. It suits well also for wall control and development works. To customize the rig it can be equipped with a variety of options to meet special requirements.
Next level choice
Pantera™ DP1600i is the newest member to the Pantera DPi series family of intelligent top hammer drill rigs, characterized by high penetration rates and advanced automation options for data-based fleet management and drilling performance optimization. It fits perfectly for large hole size production drilling in large quarries or open pit mines.
The new Pantera™ DP1600i is based on the reliable and proven Pantera DPi series platform, with upgraded key components to meet the needs of the Top Hammer XL system. Together with the powerful RD1840C rock drill and robust LT90 rock tools, the end result is extreme capacity for a larger hole size, without increasing the actual physical drill rig footprint.
With the long track record and proven performance in top hammer drilling, the Pantera DP1600i will bring a true productivity boost to surface mining customers featuring next level technical solutions that provide power, fuel economy, more uptime hours and smooth flow of operation.
Other models in this series of drill rigs include Pantera™ DP1100i and Pantera™ DP1500i
- Fully optimized drilling system with RD1840C rock drill and LT90 rock tools
- Proven platform for hassle free performance
- High capacity for large hole size drilling with small footprint, easily transported
- Intelligent on-board automation options for data-based fleet management
- Advanced touch screen user interface and iTorque drilling control system
- Excellent stability and smart component layout for service
- Low fuel consumption, low CO2 emissions
- Compatible for Automine® Surface Drilling remote control