|Total weight||49800 kg|
|Max permitted power||520 kW|
|CSS range||10-70 mm|
|Max feed size||300 mm|
20 In stock
Our Sandvik CH870 cone crusher has a hydraulically supported main shaft that is supported at both ends.
It also has a robust crusher design, adjustable eccentric throw, and a constant intake opening. This crusher is suitable for a high-capacity secondary application or a high-reduction tertiary or pebble-crushing application. It is supplied as a complete package with all functions working together and a motor designed for exacting requirements.
Features and benefits
- Hydroset™ system provides safety and setting-adjustment functions
- ASRi™ automatically adapts crusher to feed conditions
- Unibody mainframe ensures optimal strength and less maintenance
- Lifting from above minimizes risks and allows for safer maintenance
- PLC-controlled electric dump valve