The Roadtec SX-8e/ex soil stabilizer-reclaimer features a clean-running 755 hp (563 kW) CAT® C18 engine. It is the largest, most powerful model in the company’s line of stabilizers-reclaimers. The SX-8e/ex complies with Tier 4 interim and Stage IIIb emission standards. Weighing in at approximately 75,000 lbs (34,090 kg), the SX-8e/ex is balanced and powerful. Four cutting speeds and right-hand flush cut allow you to use the SX-8e/ex for a range of projects including stabilizing, pulverizing, or cold recycling.
- Overall length: Feet (m)30′ 10″ (9.39)
- Shipping width: Feet (m)8’1′ (2.46)
- Shipping height: Feet (m)11′ 6″ (3.51)
- Inside turning radius: Feet (m)19′ 6″ (5.94)
- Shipping Weight (w/ 100″ Cutter Housing): lbs (kg) 75,000 (34,090)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: Gal (liters)62 (234)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Gal (liters)320 (1211)