The Roadtec mid-size SX-6e/ex soil stabilizer-reclaimer features a clean-running 600 hp (447 kW) Cummins® QSX15 engine. It joins the larger 755 hp (563 kW) model in the company’s line of stabilizers-reclaimers. The SX-6e/ex complies with Tier 4 interim and Stage IIIb emission standards. Weighing in at approximately 65,000 lbs (29,480 kg), the SX-6e is balanced and powerful. Four cutting speeds and right-hand flush cut allow you to use the SX-6e/ex for a range of projects including stabilizing, pulverizing, or cold recycling.
- Overall length: Feet (m) 30′ 10″ (9.39)
- Shipping width: Feet (m) 10′ (3.05)
- Shipping height: Feet (m) 11′ 6″ (3.51)
- Inside turning radius: Feet (m) 19′ 6″ (5.94)
- Shipping Weight (w/ 100″ Cutter Housing): lbs (kg) 73,000 (33,180)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: Gal (liters) 62 (234)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Gal (liters) 320 (1211)