• The Commander III is the best selling multi-purpose machine of all time. Voted Roads & Bridges magazine’s Contractor’s Choice for both paving and curb and gutter every year.
• The third generation of the Commander III is all about vision, safety, performance, and the operator.
• Tier 4 Engine: The Commander III’s frame was redesigned for the new Tier 4 engine and cooling package. The engine and cooling package is now reversed for better operator visibility, quieter operation, and to provide air intake to the radiator while avoiding the concrete loading from a front-facing design. The redesigned engine shroud also allows for easy access to service and fill points.
• Quiet and Efficient: G+® controls the hydraulic fan which adapts the cooling based on the job-site conditions for quiet and efficient operation.
• Improved fuel efficiency with power-optimized engine and load-sensed hydraulic circuits. An increased fuel capacity of up to 88 gallons (333 L) allows for an uninterrupted day of paving.
• The pivoting operator’s console is a bout visibility and hands-on control. Operators can position the console for better visibility of travel during different applications.
• The vibrator circuits control panel is relocated for easy access and easy-reach control.
• Operator Comfort: The Commander III features an isolated platform which reduces vibration for operator comfort all day.
• Equipped with G+ ConnectTM for simple connections to 3D guidance or GOMACO’s complete library of sensors for steering and grade.
• Easy push-button steering set up with “smart” cylinders. This allows you to set track steering and parameters.
• Features All-Track Steering (ATS) for loading, job-site mobility, and to set the machine to line quickly.
• Features All-Track Positioning (ATP) giving the contractor more options for dealing with obstacles, job-site logistics, and various applications.
• Telematics is available with G+ for remote engine and machine monitoring.
• An on-board camera for visibility is available. The camera feeds full color video to the G+ control screen. This allows the operator to survey designated areas for the slipforming process.
• The Commander III is the choice for various applications such as monolithic sidewalk, curb and gutter, barrier, slotted drains, roll-over curb, parapet, and paving widths up to 20 feet (6.1 m) wide.
THREE-TRACK MACHINE DIMENSIONS
Overall length: 22 ft. 6.8 in. (6.88 m) without conveyor.
Transport height: 8 ft. 9 in. (2.67 m) minimum and
11 ft. 9 in. (3.58 m) maximum in elevated position.
Transport width: 8 ft. 4.9 in. (2.56 m).
Transport length: 27 ft. 8.7 in. (8.45 m) with conveyor
(measurement varies with conveyor tilt, positioning &
length) and 22 ft. 6.8 in. (6.88 m) without conveyor.
FOUR-TRACK PAVER DIMENSIONS
Overall length: 21 ft. 3.2 in. (6.48 m).
Overall width: 25 ft. 1.1 in. (7.64 m) extended and
19 ft. 1.1 in. (5.82 m) retracted with ladder mounted.
Operational height: 11 ft. 3.4 in. (3.44 m) with 3100
series mold and 10 in. (254 mm) paving depth.
Transport height: 9 ft. 5.1 in. (2.87 m) without mold and
10 ft. 5.4 in. (3.18 m) with 3100 series mold.
Transport width: 8 ft. 3 in. (2.51 m).
Transport length: 35 ft. 0.7 in.