Filter presses are based on a simple, ancient principle, invented by the Romans to press oil and wine. Today’s technology brings the filter press back to the present as a current, invaluable tool. Simplicity, flexibility and effectiveness make it essential for many industries. The filter press dehydrates the sludge by squeezing all water out of it (recovering about 90% of this water) into dry panels of pressed sludge, which can be easily moved and are ready to be reused or disposed of. Perfect for washplants specialising in aggregate mining, earth and gravel handling.
Features & Benefits
• 100% Fully Automatic
• HPT high pressure technology to filter sludge at 20 Bar.Produces extremely dry cake.
• Stainless steel AISI 304 used on thickener silo, tank and associated components
• Utilising only highest quality components
• Up to 95% recovery of water
• Up to 80% reduction in silt handling and transport costs